1450 Single Acting Dispensing System
Designed for production and precision dispensing of "two part" reactive resin formulations.
Bore (Major Component): 1.500" diameter
Full Stroke Volume (1:1 ratio): 8fl. oz/239 cc
OAL (Baseplate): 55-1/2"
- Custom bore sizes to provide ratios for your production requirements.
- Positive displacement piston metering for consistent, accurate delivery of A and B materials. Ratio is assured by honed cylinder diameters.
- Linked Diverter Valve (LDV) material valves eliminate problems caused by check valves.
- Low cycle rate for improved wear.
- Stainless steel, PTFE, and hard coated nickel components ensure long lasting performance, even with abrasive materials.
- Numerous incremental shots throughout the stroke rather than "one shot, one stroke".
- Manual ("eyeball") or encoder controlled dispensing.
- Mixer manifold isolates materials until they enter the disposable mixer.
- Inexpensive disposable mixing. No solvents.
- Material can be pressure fed from tanks or pump fed from 2 - 55 gallon drums, or other bulk containers.
Encoder: For critical applications requiring precise shot size. Accuracy to .0008" of cylinder stroke. (.0004" optional)
Pumps: Wide range available for use with 2 gallon to 55 gallon containers. Air assisted ram for heavy or viscous liquids.
Heated hoses: Up to 20 feet.
- Vacuum degassing
- 1 Quart to 30 gallons
- Heated blankets to 150°F
- Agitation-pneumatic or electric
- Nitrogen blanket for moisture sensitive materials
- Level controls
Systems Integration: Interfacing of EXACT dispensing equipment with your process.
Solution integration: EXACT can provide the dispensing equipment as well as EIC (Enhanced Integrated Control) for motion and/or vacuum process.
Portable skids/carts: Engineered to your application, offers mobility for remote task requirements.