Model 9450 Double Acting Dispensing System
Designed for intermittent/continuous dispensing of two component adhesives, epoxies, urethanes, silicones, and polysulfide.
Bore (Major Component): 3.500" diameter
Full Stroke Volume (1:1 ratio*): 61 fl. oz/1805 cc
Overall Length (Baseplate): 55"
Overall Length (with Encoder): 61"
*Custom ratios available to fit your formulation
- Wide range of bore sizes and ratios to satisfy your production requirements.
- Positive displacement piston metering for consistent, accurate delivery of A and B materials. Ratio is assured by honed cylinder diameters.
- Precision Linked Diverter Valves (LDV) eliminate problems caused by problematic check valves.
- Low cycle rate for improved wear.
- Stainless steel, PTFE, cryogenically treated tool steel and hard coated nickel components ensure long lasting performance, even with abrasive materials.
- Manual ("eyeball") or encoded precision shot control.
- Mixer manifold isolates materials until they enter the disposable static mixer.
- Inexpensive disposable mixing. No solvents.
- Positive pressure supply pumps feed material from tanks or pump fed from 5 gallon pails, 55 gallon drums, or other bulk containers.
- EXACT's engineers will work with your team to integrate EXACT dispensing equipment with your line.
- Motion platforms
- Vacuum chambers
Encoder: For critical applications requiring precise shot size. Accuracy to .0008" of cylinder stroke. (.0004" optional)
Supply Pumps: Wide range available for use with 5 gallon to 55 gallon containers. Air assisted ram for heavy or viscous liquids.
Heated hoses: Up to 20 feet.
- Vacuum degassing
- 2.8 - 60 gallons (Custom sizes available)
- Digitally controlled Heated blankets to 200°F
- Agitation-pneumatic or electric
- Nitrogen blanket for moisture sensitive materials
- Level controls
- Sight Windows
- Portable skids/carts - Engineered to your application to provide whatever mobility required.
- Booms, festoons, Tool balancers, etc.
- Tables and work surfaces
- Upgrades and retro-fit.