9450 Single Acting Dispensing System
Designed for production dispensing of two-part reactive resin formulations including abrasive fillers which settle out of suspension.
|Bore (Major Component):||3.500" diameter|
|Full Stroke Volume (1:1 ratio):||61 fl. oz/1805 cc|
|Overall Length (Baseplate):||60.5"|
- Custom bore sizes and ratios to fit your EXACT ratio requirements.
- Positive displacement piston metering for consistent, accurate delivery of A and B materials. Ratio is assured by honed cylinder diameters.
- Precision LDV (Linked Diverting Valves) eliminate problems caused by inconsistent check valve logic.
- Low cycle rate for improved wear and longevity.
- Stainless steel, PTFE, cryogenically treated tool steel and hard coated nickel components ensure long lasting performance, even with abrasive materials.
- Manual ("eyeball") or controlled dispensing.
- System design isolates materials until they enter the dispense manifold and disposable mixer.
- Inexpensive disposable mixing. No solvent flushing required.
EXACT's engineers will work with your team to integrate EXACT dispensing equipment with your line.
- Motion platforms
- Vacuum chambers
Encoder: For critical applications requiring precision volumetric shot size.
Accuracy: 0.0008" of cylinder stroke. (.0004" optional)
Supply Pumps: Wide range available for use with 5 gallon to 55 gallon containers. Air assisted ram for heavy or viscous liquids.
Heated hoses: Up to 20 feet
- Vacuum Degassing
- 8 - 60 Hallons (Custom sizes available)
- Digitally Controlled Heated Blankets to 200°F
- Agitation-Pneumatic or Electric
- Nitrogen Blanket for Moisture Sensitive Materials
- Level Controls
- Sight Windows
- Portable skids/carts - Engineered to your application to provide whatever mobility required
- Booms, festoons, Tool balancers, and more
- Tables and Work Surfaces
- Upgrades and Retro-fit