Model 1450 Double Acting Dispensing System
Designed for intermittent/continuous dispensing of two component epoxies, urethanes, silicones, polysulfides and others.
Bore (Major Component): 1.500" diameter
Full Stroke Volume (1:1 ratio): 8 fl. oz/239 cc
Overall Length (Baseplate): 53"
Overall Length (with Encoder): 55"
- Wide range of bore sizes and ratios to satisfy your production requirements.
- Positive displacement piston metering for consistent, accurate delivery of A and B materials. Ratio is assured by honed cylinder diameters.
- Precision Linked Diverting Valves (LDV) eliminate problems caused by unreliable check valves.
- Low cycle rate for improved wear. Multiple process shots per stroke.
- Stainless steel, PTFE, hard coated nickel and Cryogenically treated components ensure long lasting performance, even with abrasive materials.
- Manual ("eyeball") or precise volumetrically controlled dispensing.
- Mixer manifold isolates materials until they enter the disposable mixer.
- Inexpensive disposable mixing. No solvents.
- Material is pressure fed from tanks or pump fed from 5 gallon pails, 55 gallon drums, or other bulk containers.
Encoder: For critical applications requiring precise shot size. Accuracy to .0008" of cylinder stroke. (.0004" optional)
Pumps: Wide range available for use with 5 gallon to 55 gallon containers. Air assisted ram for heavy or viscous liquids.
Heated hoses: Up to 20 feet.
1 Quart to 30 gallons
Digital or "Dial set" heat
Agitation-pneumatic or electric
Nitrogen blanket for moisture sensitive materials
Sight "View" Windows
Systems Integration: Interfacing of EXACT dispensing equipment with your process.
Portable skids/carts: Engineered for your application and process, offers mobility for remote task requirements.