Gear Pump Metering Systems
EXACT's gear pump systems are for applications which require precise material flow rate control. Noted for their precision, reliability and simplicity, this unique design offers consistent repeatable flow.
|Pump Type: Direct or spur gear driven, single stream gear displacement.|
|Speed: 3-180 rpm depending upon application conditions and fluid viscosity.|
|Various displacement sizes available and specified for your application and process.|
|Single and plural component combinations.|
|400 series Stainless Steel construction|
- Positive displacement metering ensures consistent performance.
- Drives can range from single motor or servo for fixed ratio systems to fully autonomous drives which are linked through a closed loop control for precise, variable ratio capability.
- Highly Accurate, stable, repeatable flows are assured even under varying conditions of temperature, viscosity and pressure.
- Unique design offers virtually pulseless flow without valves or flexible elements to hinder performance.
- Ground and lapped pump components provide precise operating clearances manufactured to tolerance of ± .00005"
- High Volumetric Efficiency. Maximum efficiency is achieved with optimum operating clearances.
- Corrosion Resistant. 400 Series stainless steel provides good bearing qualities and the necessary corrosion resistance for most standard chemical processes.
- Maximum Life. Only three moving parts. Components are through-hardened to 54 HRC or better.
- Various supply configurations from tanks to totes.
- System carts that include tank or drum cascade supplies.
- Heated zones such as hoses, supplies or High output fluid heaters.
- Material Vacuum degassing
- Level sensors
- Remote or fixed location dispense
- Complete production and process integration available
- Motion platform with EXACT's customizable EIC control (Enhanced Integrated Control)
- Touchscreen HMI system control and monitoring
- Adjustable part preset screen for numerous shot sizes